GET STARTED NOW!
To sell used barrels through BlueBarrel's participating barrel supplier program, please start by filling out our Barrel Supplier Intake Form. Keep reading to learn more!
We take used (or reconditioned) tight-head 55-gallon poly drums that previously held non-toxic contents.
Barrel sellers, recyclers, food and cosmetic producers, or individual home-based sellers who want to turn used barrels into income.
All over the USA!
Could be today! Our onboarding process is quick and painless.
Doesn’t matter! Whether you have thousands, or just a few at a time, we work with barrel suppliers of all sizes. There is no required minimum.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You get a FREE and anonymous listing on our website. When a customer in your region orders barrels, they get a pick-up voucher (you will also receive a copy to notify you of the sale), and you get paid by us.
We handle the customer service, and customers pick up during your posted hours. (Don't keep regular hours? No worries! You can offer pickups by appointment.)
Our system subtracts inventory for each sale, so you won't get orders you can't fulfill. You just need to let us know when you get more stock so we can replenish your inventory count. (If you have large/consistent inventory, we can keep a steady inventory count for you, with no need for updates).
- So you can make money selling used barrels. No cost to participate, just another revenue stream. Your listing is free. We don't charge you for any of our advertising, sales transactions, or customer service.
- To keep used barrels out of the waste stream and put them to a sustainable use. Help to "up-cycle" used barrels in your community!
- Because it's so easy! Minimal admin, no required paperwork, and no 1099s.
- Because we're awesome to work with! We love working with our participating barrel suppliers all over the country. We'll keep it easy for you—we promise!
SELL USED BARRELS WITH BLUEBARREL - GET STARTED NOW!
Fill out our simple Barrel Supplier Intake Form to get started. This gives us the information we need to make sure your barrels are safe and compatible. Once we receive your form, we will review it quickly and get back to you.
Working with BlueBarrel is easy...
but don't take our word for it!
Here is what our Participating Barrel Suppliers have to say:
"I have been a BlueBarrel barrel supplier since 2012 and I am very pleased. Working with BlueBarrel has been easy. I'm moving more drums than I would otherwise, and their payments arrive like clockwork."
- Clyde | home-based barrel seller | California
"We have been working with BlueBarrel since 2016. Working with them has been beneficial for us since we use a lot of barrels in our industry. Coordinating with customers is very easy and the staff are great at communicating with us. This is a great way to recycle barrels."
- Mike | General Manager, food production facility | Florida
"BlueBarrel is a great company to work with. Payments are always on time and the process of providing barrels to their customers is easy with the email documentation they provide for each sale.
'Tank' You So Much!"
- Danielle & Phil | container reconditioning facility | Arizona